Most of my projects are for this little cutey!
Started but need to finish:
- Embroidery art for Baby O's room (Writing a blog post about this!)
- Leg warmers for Baby O
- A drawstring bag
- A quilt
- Headband to match Baby O's Halloween tutu
- Fabric blocks for Baby O for Christmas (Good thing she doesn't read my blog!)
Bought the stuff but need to start:
- Christmas stockings
- PJ Pants (I have to make these as an example for my students, but I might as well make them a Christmas gift for someone. . . )
And then there are some projects that I did finish!
- My yoyo pillow
- A ruffle shirt for parent teacher conf (didn't finish in time though)
- Baby O's Halloween tutu
And when it comes to food. . . you don't even want to see that list! I made quinoa burgers last night and they were so yum.
Are you on Pinterest? What's the best thing you've been inspired to create?
Update: Since I wrote this post, I have finished the legwarmers. They knit up so fast and they are super fun. I'm probably going to make a zillion of them.
My little blogger in the making!