Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Room & Board

I just got my new Room & Board catalog in the mail yesterday and here are a few of my favorites:

I am just loving blues and aquas right now.  And mid-century modern?  I've loved it since before it was cool (I watched a lot of I Love Lucy as a kid)

Cylinder lights, yes PLEASE!  And their fabrics are all super yummy, if only I could afford one in each color. . .

The Seville chair was inspired by Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona collection.  I have ALWAYS wanted a Barcelona Chair.  It used to be the background on my computer at work, before I was married and had a cute baby.  My students would make fun of me.  Someday. . .

The Sabrina Chair.  In lime. 

This throw.  I need more color in my bedroom and I've been thinking about chartreuse.  And I think I need this throw.

All images VIA

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures you posted! Great rooms! Especially loving the bedroom!

    Ps thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad I found yours now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...