Thursday, March 22, 2012

Olivia's Nursery Plans

I've been struggling with how to arrange the furniture in Olivia's nursery, so the other day I sat down with some graph paper and colored pencils and really had too much fun putting some ideas down on paper.

The rug is from Urban Outfitters and exactly what I've been looking for!


Don't pay any attention to my ugly art work in this pic!  I'll make something beautiful for the space, but for this drawing I just needed a filler.
 Elevations and floor plans are a great way to visualize how a space is going to look.  If you're interested in having me draw some up for your space, shoot me an email at kimmisue22 @ gmail . com (remove spaces).  I'll do a floor plan and elevation combo for $20, I just need a few measurements from you first!

I really could just sit and do these all day. . .

1 comment:

  1. GO Girl! So awesome. And seriously, I love the little wall arts. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...