Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Fireplaces

I'm not sure I'll be allowed to keep blogging about interior design if I don't do a post about fall mantlescapes.  My biggest hurdle?  I don't have a fireplace!!  My mother-in-law does a gorgeous mantle for Christmas, so I'll share a picture of that in December. In the mean time I'll just show you some of my favorite fall mantles from blog land and dream about the day I have my very own fireplace. 

Emily used some branches and tree trimmings from her yard!  I love it, and it works perfectly for October and November.


At first glance would you even believe these awesome flowers are made of brown paper bags?  Genius.


I love how these pumpkins/gourds have the ombre look going. 


These banners made of burlap add just the perfect rustic touch to this Thanksgiving mantle.


This fabric scrap garland is darling.  I want to make one for every holiday!  And birthdays!

One of my very first fall pins from last year.  It might be a little late in the month for Halloween decor, but the fall leaves in the vases would transition to November nicely. 


Did you decorate your mantle this season?  Leave a link in the comments so I can see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...