Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crib sheet fabric

I'm trying to find a cute crib sheet fabric for my new baby boy.  You might remember that I'm adding in some orange to my aqua bedding to make it a little more "boy".  The sheets that came with the set were striped, so I'm trying to find something similar or equally simple.  The raindrops print on the crib bumper is so cute and I don't want anything to compete with it.  My crib set pattern, for reference:


Here are some ideas for crib sheets:

I'm keeping the aqua chevron rug with Olivia's room plan, so the chevron wouldn't be too overused in the space if I chose this one.
VIA

I love this print, but I worry it might be a little too busy. 
VIA

Or should I go with the most simple, the classic stripe?
VIA

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...