Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oops, scratch that. . .

It was just a week ago when I got super excited about adding gray into Olivia's big girl room but it wasn't too long after that when I realized. . . its not going to work.  :(  Not right now anyway.

One reason.  This cute little dresser.  

Its not that I love it so much I would hate to paint it, its that I don't love it enough to put the money and effort into painting it, especially in the winter.  And I don't know what color I would paint it even if I did, because I don't want everything turning super matchy matchy by painting it all the same shade, ya know?

Sooooo, here is the updated color scheme. 
I love it!!  The aqua comes from the bedding, lighting, and various accesories.  The brown comes from the dresser.  The linen was inspired by Pantone spring colors 2013.  The linen and berry help to give it that girly touch.  The cream comes from the mobile (we'll call it a chandelier in a big girls room) and from some art work I have yet to reveal.  The tan I just picked because I felt like it still needed something.

What do you think?

All colors are Valspar unless other wise noted. (starting with blue, then going left to right and up)
Aqua bedding (Oilo Bedding)
Sweet Sand
Linen (Pantone 12-1008)
Sand in my Heels
Bonaventure
Berry Much



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...