Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Toddler Room Color Scheme

So awhile ago I posted this about Olivia's new big girl room, and the direction I wanted it to go. I decided to go with the third option of keeping the blue, but adding some pink and other colors.
This color scheme was cropped from this mood board.

Okay, but long story short I started thinking about a toddler bed and what color to paint it and I was inspired by this picture.
VIA


So I'm wondering if I take out the creams and add some gray instead if I'll still like it as much.  And I think I do. . .

Perhaps I should do a more muted version of the pink, more similar to the bedding, to soften it up?  I almost looks too bold/cold with those intense colors and gray.  So here is what I came up with:

Okay, last one, maybe with both pinks?
My eyes have seen too much pink and gray now.  I need some help.  Which is your favorite?  I'll come back and look again tomorrow and maybe I'll do better with fresh eyes!

All paint colors are Valspar
(In order from left to right)
Summer Sky
Wet Pavement
Tea Rose
Berry Much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...