Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pantone Spring 2013 Colors


So you've probably heard by now (if you read as many design blogs as I do!) that Emerald is Pantone's 2013 color of the year.  I think its gorgeous, but I'm not sure if I can incorporate it into the rooms I'll soon be working on.  But I do love some of the other colors they're choosing to be popular.

The linen would look gorgeous in Olivia's big girl room.

The nectarine goes great with the aqua and orange colors I want for the new baby (they're going to have to share a room for a while, but I haven't quite figured out that one yet!!) 

And lemon zest would be so fun to throw into my master bedroom, which will soon go back to being white and gray (when we move into our new apartment in three weeks!!!) 

Which one is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...